Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
February 25, 2021
Weather Report
Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds
Withdrawal Card Information
Updated On: Feb 04, 2010



If you leave employment, are laid off due to termination, sick leave or if you are going to be off work for an extended period of time, contact the Union office immediately to obtain an Honorable Withdrawal Card. You must do this within 60 days of leaving employment.


A member who is off work and has an Honorable Withdrawal Card is not required to pay dues during this period.


Should you terminate your employment and at some future time reinstate back into Local 436 or any other Teamsters Local Union, simply redeposit your Withdrawal Card and you will not have to pay any Reinitiation Fee. 

You must include the fee of fifty cents ($.50) with your Withdrawal Request.  

Contact the Union Office for more information at 216-328-1833 or 800-506-4360.  

Teamsters Local Union No. 436
Copyright © 2021, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

320341 hits since Jul 09, 2008

Top of Page image